Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So a change is in hand...

Well I think I have decided
to change the way I blog...

Generally I think there is
NOTHING

important to write about,
or that those who blog EVERY day have a sort of complex...
or maybe it could be interpreted as
an eco-friendly journal,
which you ACCIDENTALLY leave open...

But then as I have been
nosing through some people's blogs,
I came across an entry that got me
THINKING...

They are using it as a tool to log
pictures, memories, etc.,
and with a baby on the way,
I think I need to change my
interpretation and my pompous,
"I'm only going to blog once a month
or once every 3 months" mantra...

So here we go. Again, another promise
and another attempt at changing...

I think I will start off slowly...once a week?
Maybe blog on a Friday morning--
(our equivalent to a Sunday here)...

Even if we're the only ones
who really read it... MAYBE Chris will
feel the urge to blog too... hmmm...

Here are some new pictures from Facebook...


Me at about 19 weeks...

Our last ultrasound at 17 weeks

1 comment:

Elle said...

you are resplendent ...

Bizzz
Guylaine