Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby-ness


We went to the doctor's last Monday, and I am incredibly happy to announce that we are having a GIRL! Again, the ultrasound tech asked if we really wanted to know, but after having been told that yes, 80% it's a GIRL a month ago, we couldn't go another 4 without knowing for sure...

I was a little nervous about getting the scan plus having the results from our downs syndrome blood test... We had our detailed scan, and our baby GIRL has all ten toes and fingers... The blood test went fine and Dr. Jacobs reported that I had the same risk as a 19 year old girl... She is absolutely perfect.

I do have a little confession, however... I have been getting slightly anxious every time we go into a baby shop. I feel that between the baby, the move, the trip home, and the new jobs I haven't had a clue where to start... It's just overwhelming and I think I am in denial to how close this baby is coming... We go home and boom, we come back and the baby is coming...

I just hope I come around soon, and I get some advice from my mom and sisters...

The blog might start to reflect more baby-ness feelings... I want to use it as a memory keeper.

No comments: